Saturday, June 29, 2013

Day 1 or How the husky ponders whether the cat can access the blog

It was a cold and misty morning. But the cat was warm. A warmth the husky will surely miss in the many days to come. For you see, today, he bid the cat off on her adventure.

Hope cat isn't too sad.
http://i.imgur.com/uCw4kI4.jpg

The husky, too, longs for adventure. But this was not an adventure for him. As much as he wished to tag along, as dogs tend to do.

http://anewscafe.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/dog-in-suitcase.jpg

The cat should have gotten a going away present! So the cat gets a blog. Would that cat have preferred a leaf?

http://i.imgur.com/EnscQW5.jpg  
Oh baby baby if you leaf me now, whatever will I do?

Don't be suspicious. Though these stairs lead you from the warm sanctuary of bed out on an adventure, they'll still be there for you when you return.

http://i.imgur.com/dGw7yF7.jpg

 Try not to get eaten by any evil Canadians. If anyone gives it a go, tell them that only your husky may bite, and even then only gently.

http://i.imgur.com/qrhs2su.jpg

Good timing that I've acquired a distraction.
 





And in the process of reorienting my desk... (maybe I should start up a Gay to Straight Desk Church)



... I ended up moving around a few other things. And making a bit of mess in the process.



But now what?



As for your requests:



The first I can manage. The second might be slightly harder.

So for now, I think I'll find a nice place to rest.

http://i.imgur.com/CbVSfiI.gif

Until cat and husky can be together again.



No comments:

Post a Comment